Friday, December 2, 2011

An Ordinary Woman: Revisited

1 Corinthians 13:1
Love Is the Greatest ] If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.



I was contemplating my blog and the progression of it. I find myself confronting the ordinary woman vs. the christian woman within me. I took another look at why I was drawn back to the ordinary woman and I realized it is not the term I should use to describe the shift in my move away from the super spiritual.

The desire of my heart is to be relatable. As a relatable woman, I can be transparent, I can struggle, I can have faith, and I can be unrelenting in my pursuit of God's best in my life. I can also laugh with, cry with, and love those in my life who don't yet know Jesus; without compromising my beliefs.

I haven't always known Him and I thank God for the brave souls who shared their faith with me in a way I could receive it. I will forever be blessed by their love.


No comments:

Post a Comment